The Apple Store is a retail environment like no other - uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer service experiences. As an Apple Expert, you introduce people to the exciting world of Apple, turning curious visitors into loyal customers. You thrive on interactions with team members as well as with customers. And you get great satisfaction from helping people develop lifelong relationships with Apple every day.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology, particularly Apple products, and the ability to quickly learn about new products.
- Proven experience in sales and technology solutions, as well as in developing customer loyalty.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences - no matter what the situation.
As an Apple Expert, you are a leader in retail sales, customer service, product knowledge, and solutions, and highly influential in how you engage with customers. But you also know how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest - and ownership. As new products and initiatives emerge, the Apple Expert is the first to learn, share, and inspire team members through approachability and action. You always meet, and at times exceed, your established performance goals. You're proud to represent Apple, and you exemplify that in all your interactions with customers.
- You're passionate about Apple, and you inspire and educate others about all that Apple has to offer.
- You can set the standard for Apple's unique style of service through words and action.
- You have strong people skills - you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You can serve as an engaging role model to Specialists.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.