The challenges and opportunities of a continuously evolving business make leadership at the Apple Store a rewarding career. It's your job as a Senior Manager to lead the staff and operations of one or more store areas and seek solutions and results that create a high-performing work environment. By reading situations quickly and acting courageously, you are able to build success for the business and promote the Apple brand through unparalleled customer service.
- Ability to collaborate with the store leadership team to develop strategic plans across multiple business groups, improving process and surpassing standards to drive the business in the store
- Proven ability to inspire, coach, train, and develop store team members to consistently provide exceptional customer service and drive for results
- Experience adapting to challenges, providing support, and guiding communications in a constantly changing retail environment
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is not necessary.
- You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- You’re fluent in English (both written and spoken) and the local language. Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.