Role Number: 114437996
The Apple Store is a retail environment like no other-uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences. As an Expert, you introduce customers to the exciting world of Apple, turning curious visitors into loyal customers. You thrive on interactions with team members as well as with customers. And you get great satisfaction from helping people develop lifelong relationships with Apple every day. Both full-time and part-time jobs are available.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technology, particularly Apple products, and ability to quickly learn about new products.
- Proven experience in sales and technology solutions, as well as in developing customer loyalty.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences-no matter what the situation
As an Expert, you are a leader in sales, product knowledge, and solutions, and highly influential in how you engage with customers. But you also know how to turn mild customer curiosity into intense interest - and ownership. As new products and initiatives emerge, you are the first to learn, share, and inspire your team members through approachability and action. You always meet, and at times exceed, your established performance goals. You're proud to represent Apple, and you exemplify that in all your interactions with customers.
Education & Experience
- You're passionate about Apple, and you inspire and educate others about all that Apple has to offer.
- You can set the standard for Apple's unique style of service through words and action.
- You have strong people skills - you're approachable, a good listener and empathetic.
- You can serve as an engaging role model to Specialists.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.