Search Engine Evaluator | Work From Home
Job Title: Search Engine Evaluator | Work From Home
Join Appen and be Part of Improving Technology Globally
Appen Search Engine Evaluators perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of internet-based search results, advertisements and/or web page content. This position helps to ensure that people around the world are presented the most effective and relevant data possible when searching for information on the internet. In other words, your input counts in creating a better user experience for people looking for data online around the globe.
These are entry-level positions that will allow the Search Engine Evaluator to learn new technologies and receive income while helping improve the quality and relevancy of search returns!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of Appen’s rapidly growing global Search Evaluation services providing critical data for the world’s top internet search engine companies!
- 5 years of Residency in Canada
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Proficient in written English and French language skills
Characteristics for Success:
- Ability and desire to work from home doing internet-based work
- Basic level of computer operational knowledge
- Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
- Experience using the internet and performing searches
What can you get when you apply?
- Earn and Learn at the same time.
- Flexible hours (work whenever you want)
- Work from anywhere
Other things you need to know:
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam in order to work on the project.
Interested? Kindly click the link below and register on our contractor platform.
Once your account has been created and passed the screening process, kindly go to ‘All Projects’ tab. Look for project ‘Shasta’ and click ‘Learn More’ and then the ‘Qualify’ button on the right side to start your qualification for the project.
We are an equal opportunity company and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.