Bilingual Remote Retail Administrator Canada
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Administrator (RA) is responsible for administrative functions for the Retail Department.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support CORE Management
- Maintain Authorizations within the Retail database
- Pull and analyze reports from the Retail database
- Maintain Authorizations in the Retail database
- Post and maintain files on the CORE Connects Web site
- Work directly with Retail Sales Associates in support of Managements objectives
- Maintain Trackers for various functions within CORE on the Connects Web site
- Print and collate mailings for Retail Sales Associates as needed.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
1-3 years of experience in administrative or retail environment. Prior sales and marketing or industry experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, Power Point, and basic Access skills
- Must have a complete understanding of retail reporting system including how to input information and pull reports, as well as serving as a contact for new users
- Must be able to effectively communicate and deal professionally with associates, clients, and customers
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, handle a variety of tasks at one time and adapt to a changing work environment
- Must be a team player
- Must perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to race, nation or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and childbearing), sexual orientation, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or pardoned criminal convictions, or any other category protected by law.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Employee understands that neither the provision of the Job Description nor any representation in this document creates a guarantee or contract of employment for any specified period of time or changes the nature of Employee’s employment, which can only be modified in a writing signed by the CEO.