Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Interviews hiring managers to access hiring needs and identifies strategic staffing solutions.
· Determines external internet and classified advertising posting sites with awareness of budget allocations.
· Creates recruitment advertisements.
· Sources, screens, and recommends candidates to hiring manager for one to two assigned regions.
· Educates hiring managers on hiring process.
· Coordinates and participates in panel interview process and offers recommendations for hire.
· Coordinates with human resource department to establish complete and competitive offer package and negotiates and extends employment offers and prepares offer letters.
· Performs accurate and timely applicant tracking and status reporting.
· Represents the Company at college and professional job fairs.
· Provides excellent customer service at all points of Customer contact both internally and externally.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: 2-4 years of experience in human resources and/or professional/technical recruiting
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
· General knowledge of employment laws preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
· Advanced ability to source candidates via internet, advertisements, job fairs, and schools.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
· Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems is preferred.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).