Part Time Retail Data Specialist Ferrero Canada
Retail Data Specialist Part Time
Our team needs a part time Retail Data Specialist to accurately collect product and pricing information at various retail locations. Come be a part of a leading sales and marketing agency in North America. Advantage Solutions in Canada is proud to offer top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
Retail Data Specialist candidates are organized, self-motivated and friendly. The ideal candidate for this Retail Data Specialist position is independent, reliable, flexible, and someone who pays attention to detail and accuracy. You will receive paid training to capture and record data in retail locations on behalf of our Client. This will be done using a simplified handheld system. Our data collection jobs are perfect for the self-starter who enjoys working independently. You will work part-time within an assigned territory, ensuring Client standards are met while accurately reporting inventory and other information about their products.
• This role involves representing our client, Ferrero Canada
• In retail stores, collect and record inventory and pricing data of all Client products utilizing a handheld device (IPHONE)
• Hours are roughly 9am-5pm Monday – Friday, 3 days per week
• Own a reliable car and have a valid driver’s license
• Drive to specific defined areas according to a planned yearly calendar
• Plan and schedule store routing to complete all client objectives within a given time period
• Maintain consistent communication with Retail Supervisor
• High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required.
• Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
• Accuracy and attention to detail a must
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong written communication and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet Client weekly objectives
• Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
• Retail experience an asset but not mandatory
• Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.