Part Time Field Sales Representative - Appliances
Interested in becoming a representative of one of the top family of brands in home appliances? We are currently hiring a Part Time Sales Representative to drive sales of the latest home appliance products. This role will increase sales through brand awareness, education, and merchandising. You will train retail staff on our client’s newest products and promotions, while also building relationships with store management to secure premium product placement. The ideal candidate is independent, self-motivated, ambitious, driven to succeed, and possesses an interest in high-end consumer products.
You should also have strong communication skills with the confidence to influence key decision makers at store level, as well as excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
Take this opportunity to join the best in the business. APPLY TODAY!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience + bonus potential
- Build your own schedule and manage your territory
- Extensive Training, Onboarding & Career Development
- Mentorship, Coaching & Development
- Cellphone allowance
Your typical day as a Part Time Retail Sales Representative:
- Build relationships with retail store sales associates, retail management, and client management
- Train and educate retail sales associates on regular line and luxury brand products, promotions, key features, and brand awareness to increase sales
- Gather market intel and identify opportunities for business development
- Uphold highest merchandising standards of all products and displays
- Maintaining consistent and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory
Minimum Education Requirements
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience in manufacturing or retail sales within the home appliance and/or consumer electronics market.
- Preferred supplemental experience includes: formal training as an instructor or trainer, outbound sales and/or experience in automotive, furniture or luxury brand retail sales
- Full time access to a vehicle. Travel and driving are essential duties and function for this position
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Expert in communication and active listening
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, to meet deadlines
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage
- Ability to follow up
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve client goals and objectives by effectively managing stores within your territory and executing projects and standards.
- In conjunction with territory manager, grow luxury brand flooring and sales.
- Increase brand representation and effectiveness through establishing and maintaining customer and client relationships.
- Achieve and manage regional marketing KPI targets as assigned on an annual basis
- Increase sales volume through achievement of sales KPI targets, regular identification and reporting of new retail opportunities
- Meet client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on all authorized SKU’s.
Customer Relations (Internal/External)
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively both internally with the Company management and externally with all Customers.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging and placement of POS materials on products.
- Maintain client objectives by ensuring client product is displayed in premium condition on floors and in displays at all times.
- Ensure luxury brand displays are properly maintained and appropriate products are displayed.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
Travel and/or Driving RequirementsDriving is an essential duty or function of this job.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Administrative Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work may be performed in an office, field, retail store, or warehouse environment.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to race, nation or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and childbearing), sexual orientation, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or pardoned criminal convictions, or any other category protected by law.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, re-assign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Employee understands that neither the provision of the Job Description nor any representation in this document creates a guarantee or contract of employment for any specified period of time or changes the nature of Employee’s employment, which can only be modified in a writing signed by the CEO.