Junior Administrative Assistant (immediate ~6 week contract)
We are a not-for-profit membership association of dispute resolution professionals, seeking a Bilingual Junior Administrative Assistant to help our small staff prepare for our annual national conference November 21-23.
Supporting a staff of five, the assistant will perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks to support conference logistical preparations. The ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and details quickly and accurately under pressure is a must, as the demands and pace will increase as the conference date approaches.
- creating and updating forms and documents
- mail merges to create name badges, letters and labels
- researching and organizing information into spreadsheets
- completing online forms
- designing and/or updating documents in Publisher
- creating and/or updating PowerPoint presentations
- assembling documents such as speaker bios and photos, with follow-ups as required
- entering contact information into CRM (database)
- assembling kits of meeting materials
- verifying registration lists and reports for completeness and accuracy
- logging and uploading documents to a Dropbox
- packing boxes of materials to ship to conference venue
- various other clerical and administrative duties as assigned
- post-secondary education and relevant clerical/administrative office experience
- intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, mail merges, data management software, Publisher
- works with a sense of urgency and commitment
- exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent command of French and English - especially in writing/reading.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining how your skills fit this role by October 26 to email@example.com and include your name in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
We thank everyone who applies, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Phone Calls. No agencies.
Start date: Immediately
Location: Yonge & Eglinton, Toronto
Wage: $15-$17 per hour
Please visit us at www.adric.ca
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org