Be a Quantum Scholar – Teach math or science in England!
Be a Quantum Scholar – Teach maths or physics in England!
Be a Quantum Scholars teacher in England and receive incredible support, additional training and the chance to complete an additional degree in education!
An outstanding financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates which includes:
- Reimbursement of flights up to £1000 after 60 completed days of work
- Generous contribution of £1000 towards accommodation after 60 completed days of work
- Fees of the visa and healthcare surcharge fully reimbursed along with professional support from out partners GBS Immigration UK
- Taxi fully pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial accommodation
Click Here to see our introduction Quantum Scholars video.
Recruitment is underway again for long term positions starting from January 2018 and beyond.
By joining this prestigious program which is fully supported by the UK Department for Education you will also:
- Teach in a leading school in South East England at the forefront for maths and physics education
- Be carefully matched to a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skill-set
- Receive an outstanding financial rewards benefits package
- Receive nurturing support and individual mentorship from your school and Quantum Scholars network
- Participate in an outstanding subject-specific week-long CPD training session at a Russell Group university in London and be brought up to speed with the latest maths and physics pedagogies
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA in Education from a leading Russell Group university
- Receive one-to-one assistance and support processing your visa from a fully licensed immigration firm
The Quantum Scholars Program is a project led by six combined Maths Hubs in South East England which recruit high-quality certified maths and physics specialists.
The program has been in operation for almost 12 months and has been hugely successful for large numbers of international certified teachers from Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand who have become Quantum Scholars.
Full support and guidance is provided during the relocation and acclimatisation period which includes finding accommodation.
The network of support available to Quantum Scholars teachers is comprehensive.