This program is well connected with the industry and job prospects in fundraising are available and well-compensated. You can power up your Diploma or Degree with a one-year program designed to get you working in the growing philanthropic sector in Canada or abroad.
The program has an excellent reputation and a 25-year history of alumni working in leadership roles within the philanthropic sector - charities, foundation, companies and consultancies. Alumni make an impact in health, education, environment, social justice organizations and more. Here's what you need to know before applying:
- Learners have the opportunity to apply for scholarships that are designated to the program.
- Successful completion of the program provides all of the CFRE education points required to pursue the designation.
- Classes are largely in person on Humber's beautiful Lakeshore campus with some online components.
- We have many experiential assignments, a capstone project and work placement, getting you hands on experience and well connected.
- Classes are taught by working professionals with advanced education/designations in fundraising or their area of focus.
- You enter the profession when you enter the program, getting linked in with the professional community and AFP through our team, alumni and great connections.