Canada's most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent graduates.

Employers
Recruit Top Talent!

The TalentEgg Widget: Coming soon to a website near you

Sprott’s Business Career Management CentreWe’ve been dropping hints about the new TalentEgg Widget recently in our employer and career services newsletters, and on Twitter, and today we’re egg-cited to announce our first TalentEgg Widget partners!

The TalentEgg Widget is a customizable stream of the latest listings on TalentEgg.ca, which can be filtered by city, province, job type and/or industry, and embedded directly onto career services and student group websites.

New internships, co-ops, summer jobs and entry level jobs are listed on TalentEgg.ca daily, so the widget ensures career-minded students and recent grads have access to the latest student and new grad jobs from hundreds of employers across Canada.

Career centre websites

We share a common purpose with career centres – we both want to help ease the transition from school to work for students and recent grads.

With common goals and so much knowledge to share, TalentEgg maintains active relationships with most campuses across the country and our career services partners already share job opportunities and resources from TalentEgg.ca with their students on a regular basis.

Now, the TalentEgg Widget makes it even easier for career services staff to connect students with the latest student jobs, internships, co-ops, summer jobs and entry level jobs available.

Carleton University’s Sprott School of Business has placed the TalentEgg Widget on their Career Management Centre homepage, ensuring that Sprott students have access to the latest student and entry level job listings on TalentEgg.ca in addition to the opportunities found in the school’s career portal.

Career Services at Brock University advocates for their students to explore all of the available resources, and so they have also added the TalentEgg Widget to their “find a job” and “online job boards & resources” pages.

More career centre partners:

Career centres: It’s easy to get the TalentEgg Widget on your website too! Email TalentEgg’s Campus Co-ordinator, Kate MacKenzie, at kate@talentegg.ca for more information.

York Marketing Association

Student group websites

We’re passionate about connecting students with career launching opportunities!

Students who are involved in student groups, clubs and associations on-campus are hugely in demand by employers, so it’s only natural that they should have access to the latest job listings while they interact with their group online.

For example:

Between the Widget and our TalentEgg Reminders feature, even the busiest students will never miss out on a career opportunity again!

More student group partners:

Student groups: Contact Campus Co-ordinator Kate MacKenzie at kate@talentegg.ca for more info about how to embed the TalentEgg widget on your website!

Even more partners

The TalentEgg Widget can also be found in the careers section of GoStudy.ca, the sister website to Canadian Student Magazine and a resource for Canadian students who are researching options for further studies, or considering a volunteer program, learning a language overseas, working abroad or taking an international internship.

We would like to sincerely thank all of the TalentEgg Widget early adopters, and we look forward to sharing the career opportunities on TalentEgg.ca with even more student groups and career centres in the days and weeks to come!

For more information about the TalentEgg Widget, or to get a widget for your own website, please contact Kate MacKenzie, Campus Co-ordinator: kate@talentegg.ca.

Written by

Cassandra Jowett is TalentEgg's Content Manager. She joined the team as a student intern in the summer of 2008, and since then her heart has never really left the Egg Carton. Cassandra is a recent graduate of the Ryerson University School of Journalism, where she earned a Bachelor of Journalism with a focus in writing and editing for newspapers. She has also written and edited for The Globe and Mail, The National Post, t.o.night newspaper and other publications.
comments powered by Disqus
Categories: TalentEgg
    Loading

Archives