Canada's most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent graduates.

Employers
Recruit Top Talent!

Hatching TalentEgg 6.0

I am very happy to announce that TalentEgg.ca has relaunched, just in time for the new school year.

This is the sixth time we have relaunched the site in only 3.5 years. That sounds like a lot, right? Well, it is and it isn’t.

TalentEgg.ca is our platform – it’s the platform that students and recent grads rely on to help them with their transition from school to work, and it’s the platform that employers and educational institutions leverage to relay their recruitment messages to our audience of students and recent grads.

That’s why it’s so important that we are constantly innovating, and that we always strive to be bigger and better than we already are.

In April 2008, when TalentEgg.ca (verson 1.0) launched, we were underdogs in an underdeveloped industry of established media companies offering online solutions for students and employers.

39 months later, we are the #1 online resource in Canada for students and recent graduates, working with many of Canada’s top employers, connected with almost every career centre in the country, a leader in social media for campus recruitment, with a weekly column in Metro, a partnership with The Globe and Mail, and a public Alexa ranking more than 21,000 spots ahead of any other online resource in our space.

We are very egg-cited to launch our latest iteration of TalentEgg.ca, with improved profiles, new resources such as Career Spotlights, improved usability for students and recent grads, and new opportunities for employers and educational offerings. Updates to other areas of TalentEgg.ca, such as the Career Incubator, Student Voice, and this blog, will be rolled out in the coming days and weeks.

We hope to hear from you with your feedback so that we can continue to innovate and improve the TalentEgg egg-sperience.

Written by

Lauren Friese is the founder of TalentEgg. After graduating from Queen's University and receiving her Masters from the London School of Economics, Lauren entered the workforce. She landed her first ‘real’ job shortly after, but thought there had to be a better way to transition from school to work. The idea was born and TalentEgg hatched in April 2008! Contact her at lauren@talentegg.ca.
comments powered by Disqus
Categories: TalentEgg
    Loading

Archives