Canada's most popular job board and online career resource for students and recent graduates.

Employers
Recruit Top Talent!

TalentEgg’s #StudentVoice in Metro: Amira Dhalla’s start-up future

Amira Dhalla's Student Voice in MetroWilfrid Laurier University business administration grad Amira Dhalla‘s Student Voice story was featured in Metro across Canada today. Click here to read her original story on Student Voice.

Amira discovered that she loved working for start-ups after completing an internship with a small company. Today, she’s the Community Manager at another small company: My City Lives, which is a digital platform for individuals to share stories and experiences about their city through videos.

Want to share your story? Visit Student Voice and tell us about your job hunting experiences – good or bad. Your story could make it in Metro!

Written by

Cassandra Jowett is TalentEgg's Content Manager. She joined the team as a student intern in the summer of 2008, and since then her heart has never really left the Egg Carton. Cassandra is a recent graduate of the Ryerson University School of Journalism, where she earned a Bachelor of Journalism with a focus in writing and editing for newspapers. She has also written and edited for The Globe and Mail, The National Post, t.o.night newspaper and other publications.
comments powered by Disqus
    Loading

Archives