What is Student Voice?
Student Voice is an award-winning initiative to fight Gen Y under-employment by giving students and recent grads across Canada a platform to share your job hunting experiences, as well as your recommendations for employers.
With your help, we are going to improve the way employers and students connect, and make the school-to-work transition easier.
Student Voice appears in Metro newspapers across Canada every Wednesday.
In June 2012, Student Voice won the CACEE Excellence in Innovation Award in the Student Engagement category!
- #162: Shouri Bagchi – Use the right experience to get ahead in your chosen industry
- #161: Ceilidh Millar – Students, be open to exceptional opportunities for learning and growth
- #160: Candy Spencer — Employers, take a chance on recent grads
- #159: Katherine Lam – Encourage students to travel and reward them for doing so
- #158: Ana Parfenova – Students must learn how to look within themselves for the answers
- #157: Aisalyn Templin – Employers, don’t be afraid to invest in young people
- #156: Courtney Hardwick – Every BA program should have a co-op or work study component
- #155: Timothy Boodram – New graduate positions need to cater to new graduates
- #153: Samiha Fariha – Help students learn more about themselves and explore diverse career options
- #152: Beverly King – Career centres, it takes more than a career board to get your students jobs
Have your voice heard
Support Student Voice
Click here to learn how you can show your support.
Sort Student Voice
- #138: Elizabeth Dorion – Invest in new hires and they will give you their loyalty on Share Your Story
- #137: Kleine Achiles – Employers, take down your old job listings! on Share Your Story
- #136: Lisa Bui – Help students with interview prep and resume writing skills on Share Your Story
- Student Voice in Metro: Fahad Meer | Student Voice | Scoop.it on Student Voice in Metro: Fahad Meer
- Student Voice in Metro: Fahad Meer on Share Your Story
Get in touch
Would you like more information on Student Voice or TalentEgg?
We can be reached for media requests, more information, or just to say hello at
- November 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011