Major Account Administration Representative (MAAR)
Our team is dynamic, dedicated to ‘‘doing it right the first time’’ and is currently looking to expand. If you are a hardworking team player ready to creatively problem solve and innovate to facilitate process changes, this is the place for you.
Administer a National Account assignment in a team environment within the guidelines of Xerox Policies and Procedures in order to clarify and ensure customer compliance to Xerox contractual obligations and expedite payment of the account. In doing so, optimize Customer Satisfaction to ensure a positive on-going business relationship with the customer.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage an assigned file of National accounts with payments owing to Xerox Canada
• Achieve assigned Accounts Receivable targets
• Investigate customer complaints when raised through discussion with customers. Prepare detailed research documentation in order to achieve resolution in line with Xerox policy.
• Secure a win-win outcome between all parties involved through strong negotiation with internal and external partners to obtain payment commitment
• Timely follow-up of customer payment promises and issues
• Respond to customer correspondence, telephone, and e-mail inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Provide after-sale support to external and internal customers by ensuring the understanding of Xerox contract terms and conditions and billing issues
• Ensure customer satisfaction before and after the billing process by communicating the most suitable solution to the customer
Skills & Qualifications
• College / University degree or business equivalent
• Computer skills with a comfortable knowledge of Windows / Excel
• A supportive teamwork approach to the clients and co-workers
• Ability to work quickly in high pressure situations
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, assertiveness and decision making skills
• Ability to multi-task with keen attention to detail
Candidates may be required to participate in a Work Style Assessment session Xerox thanks all applicants for their interest / Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada on a permanent full-time basis
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com