Client Manager, Business to Business
Are you looking for a career with a company who sells best-in-class hardware, software and IT solutions and services? Apply today and join the Market leader.
We are looking for the next generation Client Manager. A Bay St. Business Systems (Bay St.) Client Manager is entrusted with managing our current clients. Through a deep understanding of our client’s business, the focus of the Client Manager is to identify our client’s business needs and align them to Xerox and Bay St.’s entire range of services and technology solutions in order to drive incremental profitable, revenue growth within each of the accounts. The Client Manager will focus on delivering high customer satisfaction to ensure client retention. At Bay St. you will be provided with award-winning Xerox sales training, an excellent support system and the opportunity for rapid growth within our organization.
Bay Street Business Systems is the exclusive Xerox sales agency for Central Toronto. Bay St. has built its reputation by providing enhanced client services, personal account management and is the trusted technology provider to the small and medium size business arena. Bay St. is building on its heritage of printing technology to include managed print services and Next Generation managed IT solutions & services to better serve its customers.
Major responsibilities of the Client Manager role include:
- Using a consultative-selling approach to build trusted advisor working relationships with executive-level contacts in their client organizations.
- Building and executing a strategic business plan that is documented and aligns strategic initiatives to grow Xerox’s presence and share in the account; protects Xerox and Bay St.’s position relative to competitors and focuses on generating new lines of business.
- Aligning executive sponsors and other Xerox and Bay St. resources, including the Service Organization to the client strategy.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge of Xerox and Bay St.’s full capabilities coupled with a deep understanding of the clients’ business and IT priorities to maximize a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Interfaces with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs and facilitate solution development.
- Dedication to self-development.
- Delivering innovative solutions that exceed expectations and delight our clients to ensure high-level of customer loyalty and maximizes client retention.
- Adhere to and consistently achieve the key success metrics within the Sales Management Process (SMP)
- Represent Xerox and Bay St. in line with our corporate values and policies
- University/College graduate is required.
- IT Services and Hosted Services background is required/an asset.
- Previous sales experience (business to business, inside sales, hospitality, retail sales or telemarketing) is required.
- An entrepreneurial background (operating a small business while attending university/college) is an asset.
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point is required.
- Salary of $40,000 with OTE of $60,000
- Laptop provided