Agency Account Manager
Do you have the X-Factor?
Are you looking for a career that keeps you on your toes, and rewards you financially beyond a fixed salary?
As an Agency Account Manager, you will market the full line of Xerox products and services in a defined territory of current Xerox customers and non-customers alike.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals
- Provide existing account coverage and development of new accounts
- Develop appropriate strategies (short & long term) to suit business needs and requirements of customers and non-customers
- University/College graduate is required
- Any past sales experience is an asset
- An entrepreneurial background (operating a small business while attending university/college) is an asset
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Valid driver's license and vehicle is required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
- Base Pay + Commission + Bonuses
Benefits of working with us:
- Award winning training program
- Exclusive incentives, prizes and trips
- Benefits package
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com