X-Factor. You have it. So do we.
Explore your career with a Xerox Authorized Sales Agency and make things happen!
Fast-Pace, Dynamic Culture,
Endless Career Growth Opportunities,
Benchmark Sales Training Program,
Commission + bonuses + benefits+ paid expenses + other incentives (trip’s, prizes, etc.)
The place to be for people who are going places. Visit our careers site at: www.findyourXfactor.com to find the reasons people are exploring a career as an Account Manager with a Xerox Sales Agency.
This position involves the Business to Business sales of the full line of Xerox products and services to current Xerox customers and non-customers alike. This position will be concerned with short term sales activity within an account as well as developing and implementing a longer term strategy to ensure Xerox will retain customer accounts and continue to obtain future business.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals.
- Market full-line of Xerox products, services and supplies in a designated territory.
- Provide existing account coverage and development of new accounts.
- Develop appropriate strategies (short & long term) to suit business needs and requirements of customers and non-customers.
- Meet Xerox Canada's Customer Satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues.
- Establishment and building of account relationships with key decision makers in all departments.
- Identify, engage and co-ordinate necessary Xerox resources supporting the account(s).
- University/College graduate is required.
- A minimum of one year of previous sales experience (business to business, inside sales, hospitality, retail sales or telemarketing) is required.
- An entrepreneurial background (operating a small business while attending university/college) is an asset.
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle is required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- 100 % Commission + Bonuses.
- Expected earnings: $40,000-60,000 in the first year, and $60,000-100,000+ in the second year+.