Investor Relations Associate
We are looking for a passionate Investor Relations Associate to join a boutique entrepreneurial private mortgage lending company. You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative processes of a mutual fund trust while providing administrative support to both the president and the CEO. You will be working in a fun, fast paced professional environment where being detailed orientated with strong time management skills are critical.
- Organize and manage the administrative aspects of a mutual fund trust:
- Ensure investor files are complete and organized;
- Liaise and follow up with investors as required;
- Facilitate and disseminate investor reports;
- Participate in system and process enhancement;
- Work directly with the President to ensure the trust operates efficiently and in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Ontario Securities Commission.
- Provide administrative support to the President and the CEO:
- Responsible for calendar management, travel arrangements and meeting preparation;
- Validate, process and manage invoice payments and expense reporting;
- General office administration duties including photocopying, filing and mail sorting.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, organize, and execute in a fast paced environment
- Detail orientated, with excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Personable and professional
- Successfully adapts to changing situations
- Energetic, works independently within the team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- University degree or equivalent
- Previous financial service experience an asset
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you found the role on TalentEgg!
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com