Customer Care Centre Manager
Urban Barn is looking for a Customer Care Centre Manager to work out of our Warehouse Office located on Annacis Island in Delta, BC.
This position is responsible for motivating, coaching and leading the Customer Care team members; emphasizing customer service excellence and establish standards for providing quality customer service to protect and grow client loyalty. The Customer Care Manager is to meet or exceed key performance indicators, and identify deficiency and implement solutions in areas related to Customer Care and Logistics support.
Proudly Canadian, we’ve got over 50 retail stores across Canada, offering cool, contemporary furniture and home decor. We’re all about making our customers and employees feel right at home.
If you thrive in a growing business built on teamwork and a healthy balance of hard work and fun, apply today!
Who You Are:
- You’re a natural leader of people, you thrive on leading and developing others
- You have a passion for delivering amazing customer service and having a positive impact on our customers both in-person and over the phone
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language; French language is an asset
- You’re a positive individual and love turning every occasion into an opportunity
- You’re a passionate team player and enjoy leading and coaching a team to achieve their goals
- You’re an active team player, highly organized and results oriented to manage multiple functions
- You’re a problem solver – you can think outside the box
- You’re adaptable and able to work well under pressure and deadlines
What You Bring:
- 3 - 5 years of Management/Supervisory experience in a call centre environment
- Proven track record of establishing and effectively supervising teams of 10+ Customer Care Representatives
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of tact, diplomacy, confidentiality, discretion and sound judgment
- Exceptional dispute resolution skills including the ability to handle client’s situations in a positive, effective manner
- Ability to coaching and training on various customer services methods and processes
- Recruitment experience; interviewing, selection, hiring and promotion of key staff
- Bring a high level of analysis to the customer care process to understand where problems may be occurring regularly and suggests solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people professionally
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain & Develops key metrics within the customer care group
- Developing and documenting operating procedures
- Proficiency in the use of computers including Microsoft Office
- Sale Force Now, SAP, and CRM experience an asset.
Why Join Urban Barn?
- Work in a proudly Canadian company that is growing and expanding
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Receive on-the-job training
- Enjoy a very generous employee discount
- Opportunities to grow your career within the retail furniture and home décor industry
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.