Key Account Executive
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for all Business Development activities concerning small to medium accounts. The AE may also service a large customer due to logistical reasons. The AE identifies volume and sales opportunities, reviews new and current services, resolves claims and service challenges and conveys information regarding the marketplace, competition and customer needs to the Area Sales Manager. The AE is responsible for achieving aggressive conversion and penetration of revenue goals. She/he will report directly to the Area Sales Manager.
- Volume and revenue development through customer visits and contacts by phone.
- Follow up on sales leads through employee/phone center.
- Handle multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours (longer hours when required).
- Some overnight travel
- Sales experience
- University education
- Practical business experience
- Microsoft Office skills e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
Attributes for Success:
- Business acumen
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Recognition of support staff and co-workers