Customer Support Bear
We are looking for the friendliest Bear in the world. We'd like you to be someone who shares our passion for great customer experiences and fun internet bear humor. You won't just help our customers, you'll make them laugh and love our service. The full-time job (40 hours per week) will require weekend coverage.
Do you think the internet is a better place when everyone can browse the same internet regardless of where they're located? Or maybe that it's a little creepy that widespread tracking and surveillance have become the de facto standard on the Internet? Founded in 2011, TunnelBear is a small team of startup veterans from companies like Microsoft, Wave and Fixmo. We think that online privacy is important and geographic restrictions make the internet a worse place. Our highly accoladed applications make regular appearances on Lifehacker, PC world, TNW and New York Times for helping average users avoid access restrictions and browse privately.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Engaging our customers via email, Twitter and Facebook answering service and support related questions
- Diligently updating FAQs and site content so our customers can easily find the information they are looking for
- Identifying, documenting and escalating recurring service issues to our development team
- Helping to develop content, video, etc to help educate, train and inform customers of existing and new features
- Becoming a complete subject matter expert on our support tools and common customer issues
What Are The "Koalifications"?
- True empathy and caring about our customers, you'll be ensuring they have the best possible customer experience
- Love technology, the internet and be very web-savvy. You have a smartphone and are active on social media.
- Be able to think outside the box and think creatively on how to improve the support process
- Ability to work effectively with product and engineering teams to help with the roll out of new product introduction
- Ideally have previous customer support experience
- Contribute the occasional Bear pun
- Work with a world-class start-up team
- Shape and mold the support experience which supports millions of Bears around the world
- Wear a giant 8 foot tall bear suit (optional...sort of!)
Other Job Details
- Challenging, meaningful and fun work
- Casual and friendly office
- Flexible working hours
- Snacks and a stocked beer fridge
- Onsite ping-pong
- Choice of computer, tools and accessories
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com