Field Sales Representative
TTi is a world-class leader in quality consumer and professional products marketed to the home improvement and construction industries. An unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products and exceptional people drives our success.
TTi's powerful brand portfolio includes Milwaukee and Ryobi power tools and accessories, Ryobi and Homelite outdoor power equipment, and Hoover and Dirt Devil floor care products. Our products are distributed through major home centers and retailers, full-line tool distributors and other channels worldwide.
Our culture of innovation, firm commitment to R&D and extensive customer insight ensure our leading brands and high-quality products meet the specific needs of the customers, consumers and professionals that we serve and deliver long-term value to our shareholders.
Start your career at TTi!
At TTi we offer you the opportunity to:
- Develop your sales skills through or Consultative Sales Process in order to maximize sales of our world class brands including Ryobi®, Homelite®, Milwaukee®, Hoover®,and Dirt Devil®
- Perform sales and marketing activities in a dynamic retail environment with Canada’s largest home improvement retailer – The Home Depot.
- Work with and sell innovative products every day
- Creatively develop and execute merchandising and sales campaigns according to monthly work plans
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills by “running a business within a business” as you build strong relationships with your assigned stores
- Function as part of a winning team as you network with other colleagues across Canada
- Participate in the Leadership Development Program which serves as the foundation for all other positions in our “promote from within” company
- Rapid career growth opportunities
- Excellent starting salary and bonus plan
- Company vehicle, corporate credit card, insurance coverage, blackberry
- Competitive benefit package
- Group retirement savings plan with company matching
- Enrollment in Leadership Development Program
- Opportunity to participate in local and national charitable campaigns
- National rewards and recognition program
- Mentoring program
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess effective business communication skills, broad business perspective, market savvy and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and passport
- Ability to stock merchandise and climb ladders