Bilingual Service Coordinator
Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba Business Solutions is the direct business-to-business sales subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in many product categories. Toshiba Business Solutions provides state-of-the-art Multi Function Products, including software solutions, directly to Canadian businesses. As part of Toshiba Corporation, a global electronics giant, Toshiba Business Solutions is the preferred choice for Canadian businesses when selecting the best provider for their copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and document management requirements.
We would like to invite you to become a part of our exciting Team:
- Process and record in software console incoming call from customers.
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments of parts
- Process all warehouse and tech inventory orders (adjust min/max levels)
- Deal promptly with urgent requests for parts
- Liase with clients, field technicians and help desk to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Schedule MA inspections, delivery, pickup, training, IT services for clients
- Verify and invoice all call through E-Automate
- Address service escalations
- Hours of work: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Minimum 2-3 years supply/receive experience
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills, with the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a demanding fast-paced environment with sensitive timelines
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- A strong command of English and French communication skills, both oral and written
We offer a competitive base salary, bonuses and various incentives to celebrate the employee’s success. Toshiba’s Benefits include health, dental, pension plan, and tuition reimbursement.