Lead Generation Representative
We have fantastic part-time work opportunities designed to meet the demands of student life in the Greater Toronto Area. This opportunity is ideal for students looking to augment their resume in a professional, young and dynamic working environment.
A flexible part-time job for ambitious students
Do you want to work in a startup branch while you attend university? TOPdesk Canada is looking for enthusiastic and multi-skilled individuals to join our lead generation team. 4,000 organizations have already purchased TOPdesk, a service management application. Send us your resume today and get on board with TOPdesk!
Your job: Lead Generation Representative
As part of our lead generation team, you will be responsible for the initial customer contact and sending out ‘IPs’: the TOPdesk information package outlining how our software products and services can support our customers. Contacting potential customers is your core task; you register the customer’s questions, wishes and current situation, and make and safeguard agreements regarding the follow-up contact. You will also have the opportunity to manage projects and find new ways of generating strong business leads.
“TOPdesk is a very friendly and exciting place to work and I enjoy the change of environment. I cannot imagine working anywhere else alongside my studies!”
Monica Patel (Lead Generation Representative)
You will learn a lot about our product and the service management field in general. If you are eager to learn and know how to work hard, we will be able to familiarize you with the world of B2B sales.
- University or college student
- Affinity for IT
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Customer-oriented and sales-minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and able to manage own projects
What can you expect from us?
- The opportunity to work 16 hours per week at our Richmond Hill location
- Flexibility in your hours. We understand that as a student you have other priorities when exam time comes around.
- You will be able to develop your commercial skills, get in-house training and unlimited career support.
- You will be part of an exciting and inspiring work environment: TOPdesk is the international market leader in service management software.
Please send us your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com