Loss Prevention Auditor
Here at TJX Canada, we strive our hardest to make sure that, every day, our customers are able to find the latest and greatest designer brand names for less than they'd pay elsewhere. When they walk in the doors of our stores, whether it's a Winners, HomeSense, or Marshalls, savvy shoppers know they'll experience the "Thrill of the Find," which, if you're curious, feels like a slight breeze blowing over the surface of your skin-not a bad feeling, if we do say so ourselves.
But you're not here to feel the breeze. You're here to see if working with TJX Canada is right for you. To help with your decision, we'd like to introduce you to someone who once faced the same choice you have to make.
As one of our LP Auditors, Darryl executes the Loss Prevention Store Audit Program by ensuring it is consistently efficient, productive and objective in identifying shrink/loss control and operational deficiencies. He possesses effective troubleshooting and resolution skills. Dealing with various levels of management throughout his day, demands that he is a strong communicator capable of handling the occasional stressful day.
On the weekends, he's a bluegrass guy. He often practices playing his harmonica. Just don't ask him to play-unless you have an hour to kill and a pair of ear plugs.
That's what makes him Darryl. He is one of us.
But know this. If you do decide to apply for this position, and we agree that this is the right job for you, you'll be supported by a plethora of internal programs whose only focus is the continued progress of your career. At TJX Canada, we do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. But we can't do it all ourselves. You'll need to bring the ambition, the motivation, and the drive.
So what do you think? Like Darryl, are you one of us?
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our LP Auditors, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Frequently travel to various stores, which will require some evenings, weekends and various shifts.
- Conduct Loss Prevention Store audits involving detailed reporting of shrink/loss controls and exposures, drafts audit summaries and communicates audit results to appropriate management.
- Support Loss Prevention and TJX Canada by identifying shrink/loss exposure.
- Be the point person for questions and support different levels of management, including District Management on all audit issues.
- Attend store inventory counts to ensure compliance with procedures.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges:
- You have experience in control related environment and public or internal auditing experience, which you can use to build a stable and bright future here at TJX Canada.
- You are professional, friendly and bilingual with post secondary education in business or equivalent.
- You understand all aspects of Store Operations, Loss Prevention and Audit functions as it relates to shrink issues and retail.
- You have moderate computer skills but strong time management, communication and analytical skills.
- You are thrilled to be on the road 90% of the time and enjoy overnight travel as well.
We know some of that might sound a little daunting, but if we're going to meet and exceed our promises to our customers, we have to be committed to hiring the best person for the job.