Logistics Analysts - Merchant & Vendor Relations, Co-ops
Here at TJX Canada, we strive our hardest to make sure that, every day, our customers are able to find the latest and greatest designer brand names for less than they'd pay elsewhere. When they walk through the doors of our stores, whether it's a Winners, HomeSense, or Marshalls, savvy shoppers know they'll experience the "Thrill of the Find," which, if you're curious, feels like a slight breeze blowing over the surface of your skin-not a bad feeling, if we do say so ourselves.
But you're not here to feel the breeze. You're here to see if working with TJX Canada is right for you. To help with your decision, we'd like to introduce you to someone who once faced the same choice you have to make.
Kristi is one of our Logistics Analysts - Merchant & Vendor Relations, Co-ops. She's responsible for supporting the Merchant and Vendor Relations team including assistance on project coordination, reporting and analysis.
To say that Kristi is a fast learner would be the understatement of the century. She learns by doing. And we're pretty sure she could explain the most complex reports to a kid. That's how well she knows her stuff.
This is Kristi. She is one of us.
If you do decide to apply for this position, and we agree that this is the right job for you, you'll be supported by a plethora of internal programs whose only focus is the continued progress of your career. At TJX Canada, we do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. But we can't do it all ourselves. You'll need to bring the ambition, the motivation, and the drive.
So what do you think? Like Kristi, are you one of us?
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Logistics Analysts - Merchant & Vendor Relations, Co-ops, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Provide analysis and support for Merchant and Vendor Relations team including:
- Reporting: Prepare Vendor scorecards, weekly and monthly reports.
- Projects: Assist with tracking and documentation of team projects.
- Administer: Document and distribute meeting minutes to team.
- Provide customer service support by responding to Merchant, Vendor and Carrier inquiries.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges:
- You are able to quickly learn and adapt knowledge of overall merchandise flow from Vendor to Distribution Centre.
- You have experience in developing and designing daily and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Your computer skills include MS Office applications; experience with Excel and Visibility (Descartes) system an asset.
- You have the ability to prioritize a multitude of Vendor and Merchandising requests.
- You demonstrate effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to handle inquiries from various areas.
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
We know some of that might sound a little daunting, but if we're going to meet and exceed our promises to our customers, we have to be committed to hiring the best person for the job.