Here at TJX Canada, we strive our hardest to make sure that, every day, our customers are able to find the latest and greatest designer brand names for less than they'd pay elsewhere. When they walk through the doors of our stores, whether it's a Winners, HomeSense, or Marshalls, savvy shoppers know they'll experience the "Thrill of the Find," which, if you're curious, feels like a slight breeze blowing over the surface of your skin-not a bad feeling, if we do say so ourselves.
But you're not here to feel the breeze. You're here to see if working with TJX Canada is right for you. To help with your decision, we'd like to introduce you to someone who once faced the same choice you have to make.
Jackson is one of our Fixtures Administrators. He's responsible for entering purchase order receipts and Store Supply Requisitions. He also delivers clerical support for the department as needed.
Jackson is an avid reader. He typically finishes a book every three days. He's recently discovered audiobooks, and we're pretty sure it's been a game changer for his commute.
This is Jackson. He is one of us.
If you do decide to apply for this position, and we agree that this is the right job for you, you'll be supported by a plethora of internal programs whose only focus is the continued progress of your career. At TJX Canada, we do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. But we can't do it all ourselves. You'll need to bring the ambition, the motivation, and the drive.
So what do you think? Like Jackson, are you one of us?
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Fixtures Administrators, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Ensure invoicing is processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform order entry of fixture and equipment for stores and program rollouts via Lawson Financial System.
- Ensure that material requisitions are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform follow up with stores regarding outstanding discrepancies and issues.
- Assist with package set-up and updating fixtures guide and catalogue.
- Ensure purchase orders are faxed to vendors in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain department filing system as well as administrative processes.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges:
- You are a preferred candidate, if you have experience in fixture environment.
- You have basic administrative skills, including filing, word processing, and purchase order entry.
- Your communication skills include written and verbal (internal communication with all levels of the organization; external communication with Store Associates).
- You have strong skills in organization and time management.
- You have experience with MS Excel, Word and Lawson Financial.
We know some of that might sound a little daunting, but if we're going to meet and exceed our promises to our customers, we have to be committed to hiring the best person for the job.