Licensed Insurance Representative Trainee
HB Group Insurance is looking for Licensed Insurance Representative Trainees in Mississauga, Ontario.
The Licensed Insurance Representative Trainee is responsible for providing quality customer service, underwriting and sales to new and existing clients over the telephone.
The start date for this position is March 27, 2017 and April 24, 2017.
You must be able to successfully obtain the RIBO License. This position requires you to be flexible with your working schedule in order to accommodate different shift schedules which include rotating late weeks and Saturdays. Operating hours for the HB Contact Centre are Monday-Friday 8:00am-10:00pm and Saturday 7:30am-7:00pm.
- Basic knowledge of COSECO products and services.
- Possess a basic underwriting sense.
- Knowledge or ability to learn selling techniques.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Good computer/keyboarding skills (minimum of 35 wpm).
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- Previous sales and service experience an asset.
- Working toward CIP designation is an asset.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
- A full time position with one of the Best Employers in Canada
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary, a pension and benefits program, share purchase and employee incentive programs and paid vacation
- Opportunity to give back to your community through a directed donations program and paid volunteer days
- Only applications with an attached cover letter and resume will be considered.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please send your resume to HBCO@hbgrpins.com.
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators group of companies are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
The Co-operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through our group of companies, we offer home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. Our co-operative values make us a different kind of insurance company – one built on honesty, hard work and concern for the communities in which we live and work. We’ve received many accolades, including being ranked among the 50 Best Employers in Canada by Aon Hewitt, and the Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations in Canada by Sustainalytics and Maclean’s magazine. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a big organization with a small company feel, working alongside a highly engaged group of people who are passionate about what they do. And you’ll see why we believe The Co-operators truly is a better place to work.
TalentEgg will send your application to: HBCO@hbgrpins.com