TalentEgg Contributor - Graphic Design
Do you have what it takes to design for TalentEgg?
Joining the TalentEgg Contributor team is a fantastic way to gain professional experience and help shine a spotlight on best career practices for young professionals!
**NOTE: This is a freelance graphic design opportunity, open to current students and graduates.
You’ll be responsible for...
- Developing share-worthy images and infographics
- Assisting our web development team with web design
- Providing graphic design support for our sales team
- Helping source stock images to accompany articles provided by our contributors
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with TalentEgg, Canada’s #1 career resource for students and grads.
- Gain professional graphic design experience with a well-recognized online publication
- Expand your portfolio
What we expect…
- High-quality design skills. You need to be able to produce engaging, original visual content
- Creativity. You must be able to present or create images to go with our new ideas and fresh approaches to existing concepts. (Think beyond generic “resume tips” and “networking advice”!)
- Multitasking. You must be able to handle competing requests and prioritize, but can reach out for help if you need it.
- Professionalism and accountability. Everyone on the TalentEgg Contributor team is required to meet deadlines and maintain regular contact with the TalentEgg Content team.
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- Resume (optional: Linkedin URL )
- Additional components – please upload to the Work Sample section:
- Links to 2-3 graphic design samples
- In 200 words or less, tell us why you would make a great TalentEgg Contributor