Looking for part-time egg-sperience?
We are currently hiring an Intern who is looking to hatch their career and gain valuable experience in a professional environment and contribute to our growth and success! This is a part-time position working at our Downtown Toronto office (close to public transportation) and potentially remotely from your home. You can work while you study this spring with a potential to expand the role for a summer job! You’ll be responsible for…
- Assisting the Account Management team with tasks related to client services
- Data entry – reviewing and posting jobs
- Research – market and outreach
- Database management (spreadsheet lists)
- Assisting at our in person events
- Assisting with our annual awards and conference
- Other misc. duties as required
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with TalentEgg, Canada’s #1 career resource for students and grads.
- Gain paid professional experience in an office setting
What we’re looking for…
- Motivation – someone who’s eager to gain top experience and grow with the company
- An independent worker – someone who can think critically, and knows how to find the answers they’re looking for
- A team player – someone who is willing to jump in and help out when necessary
- Organizational and time management skills – someone who is always on top of their tasks
- Attention to detail – you’ve got a keen eye for egg-ceptional work