Student - Internal Audit
- Reviewing vendor activity for contract compliance
- Gathering and analyzing vendor data for trends
- Review of vendor's processes
- Documenting group work processes and creating procedures
Suncor is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel (strong to advanced), Power Point and Word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication (both written and oral) skills
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage their time appropriately
Education and Experience:
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary-institution working towards a Business or Commerce degree, 2nd year minimum
- please attach the most recent copies of your post-secondary institution transcripts to your application
- you must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution (with plans to return following your work term) in order to be considered eligible for this role
Put yourself in our picture. At Suncor, we're invested in your success. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn, grow and challenge yourself. Student internships offer varied project opportunities that will enhance your studies and can sometimes lead to permanent, full-time employment status.
Wondering if you and Suncor are the right fit? Go ahead. Find out why your peers chose Suncor »
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.