Finance New Grad
In this role, you will support our Finance organization and you will be provided with a broad perspective of our company and the finance industry. You will complete two rotations starting May 2017, spending 12 months in each position, providing you with the opportunity to experience two different parts of the business, expand upon finance knowledge and gain insight into various facets of the oil and gas industry.
The role may be placed into one of the following Finance areas for the first and second rotation which may include, but is not limited to:
- Investor Relations
- Credit/Market Risk
Experience and Education:
- You must graduate with a Finance or related degree between April 2015 - April 2017
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Attach your transcripts with your application in order to be considered; applications without transcripts will not be accepted
Skills and Knowledge:
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible self-starter who can work independently, or collaboratively, within a team environment
- Results oriented, with a focus on accuracy and continuous improvement
- This position will start in May 2017
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.