Administrator Expense Management
Reporting to the team lead, you will be responsible for reviewing and preparing monthly payment files to facilitate timely account payments.
- Manage the corporate card application process for new users
- Review all corporate card applications for accuracy, completeness and leadership team approval prior to system entry
- Coordinate and implement the process for all corporate card change and de-activation requests
- Develop and communicate user guidelines for replacement of lost or stolen corporate cards
- Maintain corporate card program policy documents, such as cardholder agreements and cardholder guides
- Act as a company liaison to the card provider on all program-related issues and escalated user inquires and/or conflicts
- Provide non-compliant status reports to the respective business unit leadership team and ensure timely resolutions
- Work with employee, business unit supervisor and human resources on all final balance settlements resulting from card and account cancellation
- Manage all corporate card internal reporting including, but not limited to, transaction summary reports, sales tax reports, expense submission reports, delinquent and aging account reports
- Review and process employee cash expense reports for reimbursement
Experience and Education:
- Minimum two years' experience with accounts payable/expense management processes
- Post-Secondary education preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in MicroSoft Suite applications, Adobe Acrobat, accounts payable applications (SAP, PeopleSoft), expense reporting tools (CentreSuite, SAP TRIP, PC ExpenseWorks)
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- You continually seek greater knowledge about the systems, processes and hazards in the workplace, in order to understand not just what you do but why you do it You do not take or tolerate shortcuts and if the procedure is incorrect, you fix it
- You constantly ask what could go wrong and check for out-of-the-ordinary conditions and learn to anticipate potential problems
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. At Suncor, we are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communitities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.