Production Graphic Designer
You are a passionate designer with a curious mind and a keen eye for detail. You cannot walk through a store without noticing all things design; layout, fonts, colours and the intricacies between them. Creativity, collaboration and attention to detail are what you will bring to this unique role with high-quality design always top of mind.
The Design Studio team collaborates with members of our Individual Marketing team and beyond, to create award winning marketing materials. The Production Graphic Designer will provide design expertise and support to many types of design projects both print and digital. Tactics include but are not limited to brochures, booklets, ads, marketing forms, web banners, interactive PDFs and social media images.
- Create exciting and effective marketing materials for use across multiple channels and media including print and digital
- Will either work directly with other Business Unitâ??s or with our internal marketing team
- Work closely with writers or Business Partners for direct requests to ensure a cohesive relationship between copy and design
- Manage project requirements (photo selection, execution, production) and take ownership of assigned design projects from end-to-end, meeting the delivery dates and producing error free work
- Excellent problem solving skills required. Must be resourceful and able to always find alternate solution
- Will be required to navigate the company, have general business understanding (products and services) and participate in the decision making process
- Expert knowledge of graphic design software, printing technologies and current design trends
- Up-to-date software skills including graphic design software in a Mac environment
- Ability to learn and leverage new technologies to develop innovative design solutions for clients
- Willingness to learn new master programs and technologies as they apply to the position
- Scrupulous attention to visual and print details
- Post-secondary education in graphic design and/or marketing communications
- 1+ years of Graphic Design experience in a creative agency or equivalent
- Experience in financial services sector
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML and HTML5
The Individual Insurance and Wealth business unit represents close to 30 per cent of all Sun Life Financial global revenue and more than 50 per cent of Canadian earnings. We’re a top provider of life, health and wealth products in the Canadian marketplace.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.