Territory Sales Representative
Your mission as a Territory Sales Representative at Softchoice - should you choose to accept it - is to find and help clients in the small and mid-sized space, and unleash their potential through technology. Simply put, you’ll bring a level of service and a variety of value-add resources to a group of organizations that are underserved. This is service they don't get from any other company in North America. At least that’s what our current clients tell us...
As a Territory Sales Representative, it’s like you run your own business. Once you complete our professionally-led sales onboarding program, with the ongoing support of your sales manager (and a healthy dose of friendly competition), you’ll set the acquisition and growth strategy for your own patch of clients. Over time, you’ll develop deep personal relationships that will shape the future of your clients’ business. You will be your clients’ conduit to a community of technical experts, vendors and pre-sales resources standing by to help their business grow.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are highly motivated to win - and don't settle for second place
- Embrace the challenge of hitting (and exceeding) personal and professional goals
- Are always learning - and aren’t afraid to say “I don’t know - let me find out for you"
- Aren't afraid of cold calls - and (gasp) likes the challenge they present
- Are coachable! If you’re too set in your ways, this isn’t the place for you
- Have a proven ability to problem solve in sticky business situations
- Want to use the latest and greatest technology at work, for work
- Know the right time to ask for a client’s business
- Looking to make a long-term career out of this role
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also have:
- At least 1-year of previous sales experience in a retail or corporate environment
- A proven ability to create and foster positive relationships
- Have a solid grounding in business
- A college or university degree
- A comfort with learning and using complex technical terms
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- The ability to present and tell a great story to groups large and small
For this role, Softchoice is very proud to provide 4weeks of in-class training at our Toronto headquarters. Attendance atthis program is a requirement upon hire.
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace? Here are 10 reasons why our folks love working here:
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $1.5 Million through Softchoice Cares
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- Our annual company-wide Launch event
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our monthly Beer Cart (and dog-friendly office!)
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!