Territory Sales Division Manager
Are you ready to take on a role where you will manage a team of Territory Sales Representatives (Inside Sales) who enable our clients to align their business needs with the best technology investments…all within our amazing culture at Softchoice Nation? Do you have a strategic mindset, great sales background in technology and the mentoring skills to keep a thriving and growing team successful? If so, this might be a great role for you to develop your career!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day! Leading our people is one of the most important roles and we hold this in high value!
Your mission as a Territory Sales Division Manager at Softchoice - should you choose to accept it - is to lead, develop and coach a team of Territory Sales Representatives. This team is focused primarily on the small and mid-sized businesses and helping them to unleash their potential through technology. This is the fastest growing market in North America and we can make a difference. Simply put, the Territory Sales Division brings a level of service and a variety of value-add resources to a group of organizations that are underserved. This is service they don't get from any other company in North America. At least that’s what our current clients tell us...
As a leader of this team you will need to execute the strategy that is focused on growth, new client acquisition and expansion of the existing base of clients which is essential to the success of the team.
We’re looking for people who:
- Hire, coach and develop a world-class team of Territory Sales Representatives
- Achieve team Sales Targets by ensuring the majority of reps are performing over-plan
- Develop & execute against a strong daily/weekly/monthly management process
- Coach by participating in customer engagement – face to face or teleconference
- Create and implement business strategy to expand customer footprint, revenue & profit in the sales team territory
- Drive sales activities that will generate Pipeline Opportunities
- Tightly mange a 30, 60 and 90 day forecast
- Analyze reports and KPI’s to identify business trends and rep performance concerns
- Performance manage under-performers
- Act as an escalation point to customers, both internal & external to constantly improve customer experience
- Assist in designing sales territories, sales plans and compensation plans
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
- Are highly motivated to win - will not settle, always raising the bar in sales
- Embrace the challenge of hitting (and exceeding) personal and professional goals
- Are always learning - and aren’t afraid to say “I don’t know - let me find out for you"
- Have strong leadership presence and aren’t afraid to lead in both good and tough times
- Have a proven track record of problem solving
- Looking to make a long-term career out of this role and contribute to overall growth of the organization
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Prior management experience (preferred)
- Outbound sales experience (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years sales experience required with an IT reseller, vendor or distributor
- Call center (inside sales) experience is required
- Must have knowledge of both software licensing and hardware products
- Enthusiastic learner with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Completed University or College Degree (Business focus preferred)
For this role, Softchoice is very proud to provide 4 weeks of in-class training at our Toronto headquarters. Attendance at this program is a requirement upon hire.
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace? Here are just a few of the reasons why our folks love working here:
- Meaningful work that drives professional development & makes a difference
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $1.5 Million through Softchoice Cares
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- Our annual company-wide Launch event
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our monthly Beer Cart (and dog-friendly office!)
- 1st day benefits coverage for you and your family
- A company ranked as one of Canada's ‘Best Workplaces’ for 10 consecutive years!
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential,
growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is
hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!