Sourcing Specialist (4 Month Contract)
Your passion is people!
As a Sourcing Specialist on the Softchoice Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for building a pipeline of amazing candidates throughout our Canada and US offices. You love the challenge of finding passive candidates and use a variety of tools including LinkedIn, Indeed, and various social media platforms. You will be the first impression of Softchoice for many of the individuals that you reach out to, and will help communicate our story and let people know why Softchoice is a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining a passionate recruiting team at a leading IT Solutions and Services Provider in North America, then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for people who:
- Use a variety of sourcing methods to continually build and maintain a talent pool – both now and for the future
- Take proactive and creative approach to source candidates for our various client groups
- Building pipelines for hard to fill and “hot jobs”
- Screen resumes/profiles through different tools including LinkedIn, Indeed and Kenexa
- Provide regular updates on candidate pipeline to team
- Provide a positive hiring manager and candidate experience
- Are a subject matter expert in social media recruitment including best in class utilization of Glassdoor, Facebook, and Twitter (other on demand platforms)
- Source candidates on social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter through groups and campaigns
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also have:
- Post-Secondary Degree (HR specialization preferred)
- 1+ years of progressive recruiting experience sourcing for roles in a corporate or agency environment
- Proficient with internet and various social media platforms
- Experience with ATS an asset
- Well organized with ability to be flexible in fast-paced dynamic environment
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong relationship building skills to create positive candidate experience
- Proactively manage commitments to achieve multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of human resources practices (especially recruitment)
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.