Sales Analyst, Sales Leads - 1 Year Contract
As a Sales Analyst, Sales Leads you will be a critical hand-off point between Marketing & Sales, that insures incoming Leads are assessed, assigned, reported and analyzed. You will work directly with Marketing and Vendor Managers, to help fine tune the inputs with the goal of improving the acceptance rates and credibility of the data, while advocating on behalf of Sales. You will work directly with our CRM Platform (Salesforce.com), and drive operational excellence through process improvements initiatives.
As a Sales Analyst, Sales Leads you will:
- Work with Marketing/Vendor Managers to make raw Lead data actionable for Sales
- Insure data quality – Correct info, Valid Format, Not Duplicate & Accurate
- Match Leads to existing contacts or companies in our CRM Platform (Salesforce.com)
- Assign Leads to appropriate Sales reps based on current assignment, or assignment rules
- Regularly report on Lead performance in the channel
- Analyze results to identify opportunities for improvements or flag areas of concern
- Develop and evolve processes to maximize the use of technology to remove manual steps
- Engage with Sales & Marketing to both collect feedback, and drive follow-through
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (Salesforce.com preferred)
- 1 – 3 years experience
- Understands the pillars of Data Quality/Governance
- Intermediate, to advanced data wrangling skills
- Expert in Excel
- Experience analyzing and reporting on Lead Gen/Quality and campaign performance metrics
- Understanding of the end to end life cycle of a Lead, and Data
- Experience developing and communicating processes
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are 11 reasons why folks love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our dog-friendly environment (85 canine employees and growing…)
- We have an onsite gym in our Toronto HQ
- Our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.