Use your relationship management skills to drive revenue opportunities of our software and support subscription renewals.
Improve our customer experience. Work closely with our internal sales account teams to set industry best practices in preparing and presenting our customers with timely, competitive renewal quotes. Engage your team to effectively provide technical and sales support to drive business results and improve departmental efficiencies.
As our Renewals Specialist, you will:
- Build relationships and engage with customers daily regarding renewal opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle for each renewal opportunity and work closely with our internal sales team
- Regularly interact and proactively communicate with external partners (vendors) and manufacturers
- Execute renewal transactions flawlessly to achieve targets
- Identify process improvements that will improve our customer experience and assist with projects driving system and business enhancements
- Demonstrate commitment to lifelong professional learning and develop our Renewals team to establish an industry and renewals program knowledge Centre of Excellence
As our ideal candidate you:
- Are self-motivated
- Will embrace the technical and business development responsibilities of the role
- Possess strong time management, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Will apply strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Have a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Are able to work collaboratively and build strong, trusting relationships with colleagues and customers
- Can thrive in a rapidly changing environment
As our ideal candidate you’ll also have:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of customer-facing technical sales experience in the technology industry
- University degree or college diploma
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are 11 reasons why folks love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our dog-friendly environment (85 canine employees and growing…)
- We have an onsite gym in our Toronto HQ
- Our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. *AODA
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!