Your passion is people!
Purchasing Representative: Ready to make a change….
Softchoice is looking to add another member to our supply chain team. Softchoice is a forward-looking, growth-oriented technology solutions provider and this role will have a direct impact with our customers and their satisfaction. This role has an opportunity for someone to learn and grow as Softchoice does.
Your mission as a Purchaser at Softchoice – should you choose to accept, is….
- Placement of Purchase Orders using Softchoice proprietary ERP system at the best cost possible and delivered in a timely manner
- Complete Daily Exception Reports to manage open orders
- Complete requests for order changes and updates
- Work with our internal customers (Sales, Accounts Payable/Receivable) to address any issues that arise
We’re looking for people who:
- Are highly motivated to win
- Thrive in a fast-paced but fun work environment
- Are highly skilled in multi-tasking
- Effectively manage their time
- Enjoys the success their work achieves
- As our ideal candidate you will have:
- 2 years’ experience in the technology/service industry
- Post-secondary education obtained at a community college or one or more professional designations
- Have a very high level of attention to detail
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace?
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Meaningful work that makes a difference
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy
- The opportunity to invest in Softchoice through our employee investment plan
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We've raised over $1.5 Million through Softchoice Cares
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- Our annual company-wide Launch event
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our monthly Beer Cart (and dog-friendly office!)
- 1st day benefits coverage for you and your family
- A company ranked as one of Canada's ‘Best Workplaces’ for 10 consecutive years!
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. *AODA
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!