People and Growth Coordinator - 4 Month Winter Co-op
People and Growth Coordinator – 4 Month Winter Co-op
The successful People and Growth Coordinator will be an integral part of the People and Growth team working on companywide employee Career Development project. The will be a great opportunity to work with People and Growth Business Partners and Business Leaders on this strategic initiative.
As the People and Growth Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work as part of a project team to development and implement the Softchoice Career Path portal
- Assist People & Growth Business Partners with gathering department information required to populate the Career Path portal
- Update the Career Path Portal with approved content and remove outdated information
- Assist in the development of manager and employee training materials
- Assist with the development of Career Path communication materials
- Assist with developing reporting materials to track project progress and employee portal usage
- General HR mail box, phone inquiries, letter of employment and verification forms.
- Support the Generalist team with requests as needed.
As our ideal candidate you’ll also have:
- Currently enrolled in a Human Resources program at an intermediate level with a co-op option
- The ability to build confidence and strong relationships
- An organized mindset with the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- The ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- The comfort to work with ambiguity
- Pro-active nature to manage commitments to achieve multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- An understanding of Human Resources practices
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!