Microsoft Engineer Co-op - 4 Month Winter Co-op
Microsoft Engineer Co-op– 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day! Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team?
Then read on…
Follow us: @asoftchoicelife
- Working with Microsoft technologies, including Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange, Office 365, Azure and Lync
- Assist senior technical staff on project delivery as required
- Complete projects as assigned
- On site assistance of projects at a variety of customer locations across the GTA
- Currently enrolled in an Information Technology related program junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Well-developed verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Fully participate as a team member and adhere to its standards
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary
- Disposed to learn about new technologies
- Passion for technology
- Ability to perform required physical tasks, including lifting computer related equipment
- Vehicle is required for onsite services at client sites
Please note: Access to a personal vehicle will be required for onsite services at client sites. In addition
this position will be located in our Oakville office.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College. In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/about/careers.aspx. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!