Microsoft Engineer - 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice Professional Services is a group of technical consultants that work directly with our customers to help them architect, design and implement infrastructure technologies. The successful co-op will work in an engaging environment that follows standardized methodologies based on the Microsoft Solutions Framework, PMI and ITIL models that are used industry wide in order to accomplish the goals of customer projects.
We’re looking for people who:
- Work with Microsoft technologies, including Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange and Skype for Business
- Assist senior technical staff on project delivery as required
- Complete projects as assigned
- Assist onsite of projects at a variety of customer locations across the GTA
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also have:
- Enrollment in an Information Technology related program with a co-op option
- Well-developed verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A willingness to work overtime when necessary
- A desire to learn new technologies
- A passion for technology
- The ability to perform required physical tasks, including lifting computer related equipment
- A vehicle required for onsite services at client sites
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment. Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!