Partner Marketing Associate (Cisco) - 6 Month Contract Role
This position will focus on the execution of initiatives with the Partner Marketing, Cisco Business and Corporate Marketing teams. It will include working closely with the Cisco Partner Marketing Manager responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns (internet banners & websites, emails, direct mail, advertising) for the Enterprise & Mid-Market business. Initiative, team work, analytical skills, creative thinking, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence are the key attributes required for the position.
This position also involves working on the execution and development of online marketing initiatives. Technical and analytical skills are required, aptitude/interest in database marketing and customer relationship management are a plus. Planning, organization and priority setting skills are also essential for success in this position.
The fast, dynamic pace of the technology industry requires the Cisco Partner Marketing Associate to be able to learn quickly and execute efficiently. The candidate must be a team player with a `roll-up your sleeves attitude.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in the data collection to assist in the development of campaign briefing documentation.
- Assist the Cisco Partner Marketing Manager in the project management and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including establishment of fulfillment processes and materials, campaign splash page integration, and post-campaign reporting/analysis.
- Campaign Measurement - setup the tracking to measure campaign response
- Work with the CRM team to obtain results, leads and learnings
- Develop and maintain the scorecards for all marketing campaigns
- Assist in consolidating communication between internal Softchoice stakeholders, and between Cisco and the appropriate agency.
- Assist in maintaining campaign landing pages.
- Be responsible for an e-newsletter and e-mail campaigns.
- General ad-hoc support for the Cisco Marketing and Business Unit as required.
- Administrative tasks such as opening job numbers and etc.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are put on this Earth to do, plan, and inspire great marketing campaigns, and are able to provide examples of this divine assignment
- Thrive in - and contribute to - a positive team environment (Read: lone wolves need not apply)
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Can successfully navigate internal and external cross-functional relationships
- Have stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Are self-managed, motivated, with a passion to succeed
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Previous marketing/communications experience is necessary
- 1 to 3 years of experience within the marketing and/or technology field.
- Strong understanding of IT buyer customer needs, buying cycles, and the B2B demand generation waterfall (MQLs, SALs, SQLs)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute large integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to measure and track ROI and progress towards business objectives
- Experience developing and communicating marketing strategy to various stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven project management skills, experience/familiarity with MS Project and Visio is an asset
- Meticulous attention to detail
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace?
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Meaningful work that makes a difference
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy
- The opportunity to invest in Softchoice through our employee investment plan
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $1.5 Million through Softchoice Cares
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- Our annual company-wide Launch event
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our monthly Beer Cart (and dog-friendly office!)
- 1st day benefits coverage for you and your family
- A company ranked as one of Canada's ‘Best Workplaces’ for 10 consecutive years!
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.