Licensing Pre-Sales Support Representative
Bring your customer service and licensing expertise to set new service support levels for our customers.
Provide accurate and timely quoting of volume licensing products and pricing in a fast-paced environment. Effectively identify and problem-solve licensing issues while educating our internal and external customers on Microsoft licensing knowledge and readiness.
As our Licensing Pre-Sales Support Representative, you will:
- Effectively and efficiently provide customized pricing via Internal Quoting tools
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers to provide total solution support ensuring compliance
- Educate both internal and external customers on Microsoft licensing knowledge and readiness
- Effectively multi-task and resourcefully problem solve
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Embrace a dynamic work environment
- Problem solve, take ownership of issues and drive them to resolution
- Are resourceful and appropriately escalate issues to solve them with assistance from peers, and colleagues
- Prioritize and work well under pressure
- Pay close attention to detail
As our ideal candidate you’ll also have:
- Ability to work within coverage hours of 11:30am to 8:00pm (EST) and the ability to support a US Operational coverage model
- Completed post-secondary education
- 2 years business experience in an IT-related industry
- Proficiency with MS Office. Particularly Excel
- Expertise in providing a total solution, to support clarity and compliance
- Excellent customer service skills
- MCP Certification (preferred)
- Proven problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. *AODA
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!