Licensing Operations - 4 Month Winter Co-op
Licensing Operations– 4 Month Winter Co-op
This position administers all of the customer licensing contracts and orders by working closely with the internal Softchoice sales, marketing, accounting and purchasing departments to ensure customer licensing needs are fulfilled, documented, tracked and forwarded.
We’re looking for people who:
- Ensure that any contracts, orders or requests are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Audit contracts to ensure all fields are properly filled out and contracts are submitted cleanly to the vendor.
- Communicate order/contract progress to stakeholders
- Complete all applicable training and certification courses
- Ensure that internal contract database is error free
- Use available internal and external resources to provide resolution to any contract, fee statement, order or invoice discrepancies.
- Assist in identifying problems, suggesting and implementing improvements to current department processes
As our ideal candidate, you'll also have:
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary diploma or degree
- Experience in software licensing administration is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing programs is considered a strong asset
- Effective communication with strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with effective troubleshooting ability
- Detailed oriented nature with multi-tasking capabilities
- The ability to prioritize in a fast-paced sales environment
- The ability to understand and interpret legal terms (e.g. Microsoft Contracts)
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!