Licensing Operations - 4 Month Fall Co-op
This position administers all of the customer licensing compliance and orders by working closely with the internal Softchoice sales, and marketing departments to ensure customer licensing needs are fulfilled, documented, tracked and forwarded.
We’re looking for people who:
- Ensure that all orders or requests are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Audit request to ensure all fields are accurately filled out and submitted cleanly to the vendor
- Communicate order/contract progress to stakeholders
- Complete all applicable Vendor and Softchoice training courses
- Ensure that internal contract database is error free
- Provide internal teams with weekly reports and vendor status updates
- Are able to use internal systems to provide sales reps/vendors with any needed contract or invoice documentation
- Assist in identifying problems, suggesting and implementing improvements to current department processes
- Work with Sales to ensure that vendors contracts are in compliance with agreed upon terms
As our ideal candidate, you'll also have:
- Enrollment in a post-secondary diploma or degree
- Experience in software licensing administration is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing programs is considered a strong asset
- Effective communication with strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Effective troubleshooting ability and be self-motivated
- Detailed oriented nature with multi-tasking capabilities
- The ability to prioritize in a fast-paced sales environment
- The ability to understand and interpret legal terms (e.g. Microsoft Contracts)
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!