Leasing Specialist (12 month contract)
Use your relationship management expertise to identify and sell to business-to-business customers various finance options for hardware and software products into a North American-wide market.
Bring your experience working with IT resellers, manufacturers or distributors, strong knowledge of technology product sales and leasing, and work collaboratively with Outside and Telesales Reps to grow our leasing business.
As our Leasing Specialist, you will:
- Meet volume and revenue targets for the company's leasing objectives
- Develop and execute "Go-To-Market" strategies to drive leasing transactions
- Develop and maintain levels of expertise in Leasing/Financial transactions/programs and policies in order to support and service customers
- Be the point person for Sales Reps to address any objections that would prevent the sale from closing
- Work closely with our Sales and Operations teams to support order processing and record keeping for leasing transactions
- Interact and serve as an internal resource for all departments in facilitating the sales process of Leasing/Financial services transactions
- Create and/or disseminate sales tools to increase product awareness and improve efficiency and effectiveness of internal sales process (i.e. cheat sheets, add-ons)
- Provide accurate reporting and sales process support for leasing transactions
- Provide timely and efficient sales support to Sales Reps and end-user customers including preparing leasing quotes, completion of leasing documentation, processing applications, and auditing lease documents
- Maintain pipeline reporting, weekly reports, and all documentation to support business opportunities and new sales
- Run periodic sales reports for analysis--identify opportunities to increase revenue and provide additional value to customers
As our ideal candidate you:
- Degree / Diploma in Business-related discipline
- Minimum experience required: 1 year in IT product leasing sales
- Marketing experience with an IT reseller, distributor or manufacturer an asset
- Extensive and broad hardware and software product knowledge
- Proficiency with T-Value, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong relationship management skills
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong presentation experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated leadership qualities
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.